- Having little interest or pleasure in doing things?
- Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless?
- Feeling nervous, anxious or on edge?
- Not being able to stop or control worrying?
- Becoming easily annoyed or irritable?
- Having trouble relaxing?
- Feeling tired or having little energy?
- Feeling bad about yourself or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down?
- Struggling in your relationship with others?
It is natural for any of us to encounter life problems that could momentarily impact our mental health and day-to-day functioning. Where it becomes a concern is when these problems leave us feeling stuck and unable to move on and, ultimately, impact other areas of our life. If you identify with any of the above questions, know that it is possible to recover from these problems and achieve mental health wellness.
Mental Health Wellness and Recovery
Mental health wellness and recovery is a journey of healing and transformation that I can help you achieved through talk therapy. My goal is to help you to learn to cope adaptively with sadness, anxiety, challenging tasks, or distressing events, thereby fostering your efforts to reach your full potential and to live a meaningful life.
© 2019 – 2021 Gill Wellness Therapy and Consultation – All rights reserved.